SeitenTabs

Januar 28, 2015

Mixing Up

n°71


ENG: And the coat obsession doesn't stop: Zara launched their spring summer collection and I'm adding every coat they designed to my wardrobe -well at least in my mind-.
Last year the combination of camel/orange had it's big fashion moment, I however am late on the trend-wagon and have only recently discovered the ability of orange to add a twist to an otherwise boring outfit.
White shirt, tuxedo pants, open-toe sandals, structured bag, chain necklace - these are all fashion staples, nothing exciting, nothing trendy. The cream coat breaks up the monochrome color scheme and loosens up the sharp silhouettes with it's soft texture. A pop of color with Essie's "Meet me at Sunset" and voilà - ready for fashion week.

Coat - Zara
Pants - Troa
Bag - Louboutin
Shoes - Zara
Necklace - Alexander McQueen

Keine Kommentare: